Your FREE HACCP Plan in four easy steps
- Are you confused by HACCP?
- Are paying a consultant to make one?
- Do you want a Free HACCP plan?
MyHACCP is aimed at small food manufacturing businesses in the UK. MyHACCP is a free web tool that will guide you through the process of developing a food safety management system based on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles as required by EU Food Hygiene rules.
The MyHACCP Tool will be able to produce a food safety management system that shows how your business identifies and controls any hazards that may occur in the food you manufacture.
How to get your free HACCP in 4 easy steps
- Sign up here https://myhaccp.food.gov.uk/user/register
- Start the MyHACCP process at the beginning or at any point – you can come back and finish it at any time.
- Complete the MyHACCP process – you can preview what the output will look like at any stage.
- Print or download the completed food safety management system documents for your records
MyHACCP is for small food manufacturing businesses in the UK, although businesses in other food sectors may find it useful. This is likely to include businesses with fifty or fewer employees.
If you are a small business and need guidance with HACCP training and support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.