Available in 14 different languages this Principals of HACCP course explains in easy to follow stages the 7 Principles of HACCP.
- Identify the hazards
- Determine the critical control points (CCPs)
- Establish critical limit(s)
- Establish monitoring procedures
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish verification procedures
- Establish record keeping and documentation procedures
This course raises awareness of food safety hazards and explains in easy to follow language the necessary controls and monitoring needed to manage food safety risks.
* 7-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee