Moving or lifting objects incorrectly is one of the most common causes of injury at work, accounting for over a third of all workplace injuries. This engaging Manual Handling Awareness eLearning course raises awareness of the dangers associated with lifting and handling and the practical steps that can be taken to minimise and control the risks that it presents.
This Manual Handling course is perfect for any worker where their work activity or environment involves unfavourable ergonomic conditions or involves risk particularly of back injury.
- Introduction to manual handling
- Manual handling risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders
- The structure and functioning of the spine
- Correct lifting techniques
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
* 7-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee
Languages available for Manual Handling