Key-pad response Level 2 accredited food safety training solution
Team Trainer is a new offline version of our Safety Bug Multilingual Food Safety Training program
- Key-pad response Level 2 accredited food safety training solution
- Over 25 Languages available including Bulgarian, Latvian, Hungarian, Romanian
- Trainers can follow the the whole program in English as well as the Foreign Language being shown to trainees
- Trainers get Instant feedback, reports, results and certification
- No internet required
Do you employ non English speaking staff to carry out food handling activities?
- Are your non English speaking food handling staff food safety trained?
- Are you paying a fortune for translators or struggling on with an English training program?
- Are you struggling to meet legal compliance and BRC compliance standards because of training staff?
If the answer to the above questions is yes…
Team Trainer utlitises key-pad technology to deliver a course suitable for anyone working within the catering, food production, wholesale and retail food sectors.
- Level 2 Food Safety written by experienced Environmental Health Practitioners, Food Inspectors and trainers
- Improve food worker knowledge and practice of safe food handling techniques
- Real time training and results in a click
Ideal for training staff to meet EC Regulation 852
EC Regulation 852 states that all food handlers must be trained in food hygiene matters commensurate with their work activity. This is a legal requirement, and so everyone that works in the food industry must be trained in food hygiene before they can begin work. Furthermore, it is recommended that food hygiene training is refreshed every 3 years to ensure you are kept up to date with best practice and any changes in the law.