This Level2 course will introduce you to (COSHH) Control of Substances Hazardous to Health. You will cover what a hazardous substance is and its various forms. The program looks at health risks from being exposed to hazardous substances. You will learn about hazard symbols and their meanings in addition to understanding the steps taken on how to carry out COSHH assessments and methods to reduce risks. You will also learn the basics surrounding COSHH regulations, including employer and employee duties under the regulations.
- The meaning of COSHH, substances and how they cause harm
- What hazardous substances are, and what the health risks include
- How to identify substance hazard signs and what they mean, understanding the hierarchy of controls
- COSHH assessments, workplace exposure limits and emergency procedures
- COSHH regulations and why chemicals must never be mixed
* 7-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee
Languages available for COSHH (Level2)