Safety Bug Training
With more than 30 years of experience behind him, Trevor has delivered countless food safety courses. Trevor is familiar with quality systems, coaching methods and audits and assessments for ensuring the delivery of quality service. Trevor puts his skills to perfect use by developing expert food safety training courses for Safety Bug.
Jacky keeps Safety Bug running smoothly with her business experience in marketing, sales, finance, operations and administration. She plays a key role in developing the online management database of Safety Bug and has extensive retail experience, which helps her develop smart budgets for Safety Bug.
- Certified by the CPD accreditation service as, meeting the standard for Level 2 Food Safety.
- The Food Hygiene Level 2 online course certification offered by Safety Bug Training follows the guidelines set out by the UK National Occupational Standards in food safety and hygiene
- This course is compliant with UK and EU food safety standards
- The course follows the syllabus of the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH). As such, all information is compliant with food safety laws
- The Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 course can contribute towards your CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- Completing the Safety Bug Training Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 online course satisfies the minimum legal requirement for food industry safety training